Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mongo1911, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Mongo1911

Mongo1911 Salem, OR New Member

Hey everyone, figured I would pop in and introduce myself. A high school friend directed my towards this site as I am looking for an AR system, either complete or the parts to build one. That and I am always looking for a 1911. Take care and happy shooting.

Zak

2. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

3. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

Welcome Zak, There's much more here past that first glance, enjoy.

4. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.

5. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! you'll find all you need here, and plenty more ! great bunch of people here to work with, and a lot of info.
    if you go to "forums" then scroll down ... you'll find the "classifieds", at bottom "items wanted" click on shotgun & rifles, then just post away ! or if it's just parts, there's a section for parts. there is also a "vendor section" were you can contact one of them . you get a couple of min. check out some of the "stickys" at top of threads...... it will help you get around the site easier ! good luck, and enjoy yourself !!

steven