JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

I'm Dagwood (aka Darren).

I'm new here. I found y'all by searching for place to shoot. I live in Salem, OR.

In these tough times, I am among the many who have been furloughed from work so money is tight. Anyhoo- I recently got back into Shooting.

I was an avid Hunter/Fisherman when I used to live in Idaho and I found other interests when I moved to Oregon almost 20 years ago.

Like I said I'm just getting back into shooting. I own a number of fire-arms and I'm looking for places to shoot. Recently I acquired a new Rifle - 6.5CM. I've been able to get it zero'd at about 100 yards on public lands, (thanks to this site), but I want more....more range/distance. The reason I got this rifle was to learn, again, how to reach out and tough some steel. The closest 'best' range right now is in Albany but I can't afford all the money up front to join, also their 'new' membership classes are booked up for the next 12 weeks. Its crazy how the demand has grown in this tumultuous time.

Anyhoo, I'm looking to hook up with some folks to go shoot somewhere, either as a guest at a range, and/or if you have access to private land. I'm always a repsectful shooter and usually take out more than I take it (trash wise). So far I've only been to GooseNeck Rd....in a Car. lol

Looking forward to hearing from some of you.
Thanks.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

When the health restrictions relax and we can start having organized clean ups, that is the best way I've found to learn where the to go shooting on public lands. Plus, is spending time with like minded people and giving back to the community.

Meanwhile, check out Trash No Land's website.

Hey all,

I'm Dagwood (aka Darren).

I'm new here. I found y'all by searching for place to shoot. I live in Salem, OR.

In these tough times, I am among the many who have been furloughed from work so money is tight. Anyhoo- I recently got back into Shooting.

I was an avid Hunter/Fisherman when I used to live in Idaho and I found other interests when I moved to Oregon almost 20 years ago.

Like I said I'm just getting back into shooting. I own a number of fire-arms and I'm looking for places to shoot. Recently I acquired a new Rifle - 6.5CM. I've been able to get it zero'd at about 100 yards on public lands, (thanks to this site), but I want more....more range/distance. The reason I got this rifle was to learn, again, how to reach out and tough some steel. The closest 'best' range right now is in Albany but I can't afford all the money up front to join, also their 'new' membership classes are booked up for the next 12 weeks. Its crazy how the demand has grown in this tumultuous time.

Anyhoo, I'm looking to hook up with some folks to go shoot somewhere, either as a guest at a range, and/or if you have access to private land. I'm always a repsectful shooter and usually take out more than I take it (trash wise). So far I've only been to GooseNeck Rd....in a Car. lol

Looking forward to hearing from some of you.
Thanks.
Darin, I am a member of ARPC in Albany, and would be willing to take you in as a guest. Jerry Medlock, 5038379758.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top