JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi there. I joined a bit ago and never posted here because I didn't have much to say. As far as my firearms history, I used to shoot four-position 50-foot .22 competitively, in high school, then I served in the Marine Corps where I qualified as a rifle expert (easily) and tried to join my unit's shooting team but got there just a little too late. For similar timing reasons I just missed getting a chance at a pistol qualification.

Nowadays I mostly only shoot during camping trips. I've never been much of a hunter or tactical guy. I currently only own a family heirloom Winchester 60a and a Bersa Thunder .380 (which is surprisingly good, in my opinion). But I'm looking to add a couple guns in the future.

I actually joined the forum because I needed to get that Winchester re-blued, lol, the guy doing it is on this forum. I forget his screen name offhand, I'm sure you probably know who I mean.

Anyway, if you bothered to read all that, thanks.

Well, I can guess who the re-bluer guy is.....

But anyhow, welcome from the top Northern edge of rural Cambridgeshire, England, where the last exciting occurrence was the departure of the Romans...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top