JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello. I'm a Navy vet and concrete mason by trade, originally from the mean streets of Los Angeles. But please don't judge me by that.

I moved my family to Medford five years ago to escape the political and social madness that the once wonderful Los Angeles and California has become.

We live a humble and simple life and don't bring any of that extreme political insanity here with us. I'm neither left nor right, NOR A FENCE SITTER, but rather a seeker of balance.

My views on things, however, will most likely grind on people on both sides of the two political extremes.

Mostly, as I'm out of my native element, I seek the knowledge and advice of those who know the territory so that I can pass on to my children the things that I learned while growing up and playing in southern California's mountains and wild areas (before they were sold out and developed).

I've been around (the world) and always knew I'd settle in the Pacific Northwest one day. It's taken a little social adjusting, but we're grateful to be here. Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top