Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bronch, Dec 23, 2013.

1. bronch

bronch Tacoma New Member

Hello all and Happy Holidays!

I've been in the PNW for 7 years now and can't believe I just found this place. I have a Kimber Pro CDP II and an HK P2000. Looking into a WC Classic Supergrade vs Nighthawk vs Ed Brown now. Decisions, decisions. Also looking for a Ruger Mk III for my wife who is just getting into shooting. Anyway, glad to be here, looking forward to participating.

John

2. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.

3. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard. Where do you shoot? what do you shoot? kitsap rifle and revolver club is having a family fun day the 28th. We supply all manner of 22's and ammo too. Fill fun to bring more if you want to. IT would be a good place for your wife to try a variety of 22 caliber pistols at no cost other then travel
    9-4 the 28th of December 2013.

4. Point Shooter

Point Shooter United States New Member

Hi Mates ...
    I am new here i like this forum too much i found a set of best and remarkable stuff here i have massive interest in getting information the purpose of joining this forum is to lean more things from this form and share what i know i am confident that my stay here' ll really well. ......

5. PenroseTri

PenroseTri Portland New Member

Welcome! I'm new here as well and have been very happy with the quality of information, resources and the NWF community in general. Enjoy!

6. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome Aboard:thumbup: