JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all and Happy Holidays!

I've been in the PNW for 7 years now and can't believe I just found this place. I have a Kimber Pro CDP II and an HK P2000. Looking into a WC Classic Supergrade vs Nighthawk vs Ed Brown now. Decisions, decisions. Also looking for a Ruger Mk III for my wife who is just getting into shooting. Anyway, glad to be here, looking forward to participating.

John

Welcome aboard. Where do you shoot? what do you shoot? kitsap rifle and revolver club is having a family fun day the 28th. We supply all manner of 22's and ammo too. Fill fun to bring more if you want to. IT would be a good place for your wife to try a variety of 22 caliber pistols at no cost other then travel
9-4 the 28th of December 2013.

Hi Mates ...
I am new here i like this forum too much i found a set of best and remarkable stuff here i have massive interest in getting information the purpose of joining this forum is to lean more things from this form and share what i know i am confident that my stay here' ll really well. ......

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top