JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone and thank-you for accepting my request to join your forum. My son and i enjoy hunting and shooting and have done so for many years. We are always looking to learn new things as well as try to remember things we already knew! My weapons collection has been migrating to my sons house over the years but recently i have begun renewing it in light of the current situation in our country. Thanks again for having me.:)

Hello everyone and thank-you for accepting my request to join your forum. My son and i enjoy hunting and shooting and have done so for many years. We are always looking to learn new things as well as try to remember things we already knew! My weapons collection has been migrating to my sons house over the years but recently i have begun renewing it in light of the current situation in our country. Thanks again for having me.:)

I am new to the forum myself. I too handed over most of my firearms to my sons :( I think I hunted them out over the years because now I couldn't get them to go if I payed them. I am from Auburn, do you and your son ever do any coyote hunting? I am going to start doing it fairly soon. I just purchased a Ruger 96 in 22 mag that I will give a try. I wanted a 223 but couldn't find one for the price I wanted will to pay. I think the 22 mag will do the job if i place that bullet just right. I am retired military and will be registering to hunt on Fort Lewis land next week. It is a bit of a hassle but in the end it is worth it. Not sure you know this but civilians can hunt there as well. ANyway...good shootingto you :D

IMG_0581.jpg I'm close to Seatac airport. My son lives in the Humptulips area now and he is actually doing most of the hunting these days. If the picture uploads he shot these coyotes all the same day. He doesn't like his picture on on the net so i tried to blur it. These coyotes were getting out of control by his house terrorizing the chicken coupes ect. He shot them with his 22-250.

IMG_0581.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top