Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by nivlak, Sep 2, 2012.

1. nivlak

nivlak Spokane New Member

Hey guys I just stumbled upon this gem of a website looking for AR10 vs bolt gun info......Yes you can infer I am looking at one of the other. I like the up to 20 rounds and the ability to reach out and touch at a long distance but still have close range capable firepower. I am student and so I'll be lurking primarily so I wont post much but I like to glean everyone's contributed info....In the future I'll be contributing.....anyways I am glad that I was able to find this and look forward to reading everyone's thoughts!

2. JennyC

JennyC Portland, Oregon Member

Welcome to the site :)

3. Page.k

Page.k Seattle Active Member

Welcome, I hope you like it here. The site has many things to offer even a chat area and very helpful members. Some like the bolt guns and some like the semi-autos like the AR10 or FAL. Each has a role that they fit and good points. The down side to a AR10 is the cost of ammo when you have 18 or 20 rounds on tap:devil:.

:wave:

4. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Good to see you here! Enjoy the site!