JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,
i just have a quick question.

I plan on going to the Puyallup gun show and recently acquired a gun on a trade. It's not a gun I really want but was in my favor of the trade so i took it fore resale or trading for another gun. Question is am I allowed to bring this gun to a gun show and try and trade it to a vendor?

I should say it is a Springfield XD 45 Tactical with 6 total magazines, the case, holster, double magazine holster and load assist, All are genuine Springfield products that came brand.

You need to be a member. Membership requires a background check or concealed carry permit. Then, you can trade/sell with vendors or other members there. Some folks walk around with their guns slung over their shoulders or in their backpack with a little sign saying what they've got, how much, etc.

I don't believe you can bring the gun in with you w/o a membership.

You can pay entry fee and become a member there as long as u have a CPL to expedite the process. Once that is done u can retrieve your firearm from your vehicle and bring it into the "show".

im glad to hear the rules before i bring in my trades. i know the albany and salem show you can bring them in. probably wont make it to the puyallup show this time.

The Puyallup show (and I believe a few others) are run/put on by the WAC. They have their own list of rules that area above that of WA state rules. Shows put on by others in WA simply follow state law and you are allowed to bring firearms in for sale without extra requirements.

Being from OR for you to sell at a show you will have to do it though an FFL to comply with Federal Law though. I am not sure how WAC deals with OR residents but it should be easy enough to look up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top