Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New member to this site.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by vertical ascent, May 13, 2012.

1. vertical ascent

vertical ascent Vancouver Active Member

Good evening/morning everyone.

I stumbled upon this site while browsing for a gun dealer/s here in Southeastern WA. I moved in the Vancouver area from Seattle about a year ago. I have been distracted from target shooting for quiet some time now due to other activities. And now I am back. The problem is that I do not know this area much and I have been looking for a suitable place to go target shooting outdoors that is free, can or will anyone recommend me a place where I can go and zero my rifle, a place away from people that are so afraid of hearing a gun or rifle shot.

thank you.

2. BANE

BANE Battle Ground WA. Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

3. vertical ascent

vertical ascent Vancouver Active Member

Thank you for the intro.

Can anyone kindly please steer me to a place where I can zero my rifle in the SW WA area. I prefer to shoot out in the woods with at least 100 yards and a good backstop. I am a safety-concious shooter and leaves the place I shoot the same condition or better than I found it. I have attempted to search locations on this site but with no luck so far, I try to steer clear from paid ranges.

Thank you in advance.