JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good evening/morning everyone.

I stumbled upon this site while browsing for a gun dealer/s here in Southeastern WA. I moved in the Vancouver area from Seattle about a year ago. I have been distracted from target shooting for quiet some time now due to other activities. And now I am back. The problem is that I do not know this area much and I have been looking for a suitable place to go target shooting outdoors that is free, can or will anyone recommend me a place where I can go and zero my rifle, a place away from people that are so afraid of hearing a gun or rifle shot.

thank you.

Thank you for the intro.

Can anyone kindly please steer me to a place where I can zero my rifle in the SW WA area. I prefer to shoot out in the woods with at least 100 yards and a good backstop. I am a safety-concious shooter and leaves the place I shoot the same condition or better than I found it. I have attempted to search locations on this site but with no luck so far, I try to steer clear from paid ranges.

Thank you in advance.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top