Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New member to this site.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by redrocksqueeks, Feb 9, 2012.

1. redrocksqueeks

redrocksqueeks jacksonville, oregon New Member

Hi Everyone.. I am a new member . I was told by a friend that i should check this site out and very glad i did. There seem to be a lot of good info here and very helpful. I have been shooting and hunting for 52 years. While living in Arizona i started bench rest shooting. learned a lot about competative shooting. I am a born and raised Oregonian. Thank you all for welcoming me to this site.

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum from over on the coast!!

3. nitestocker

nitestocker woodland washington Well-Known Member

hay welcome aboard glad too have new people here who are interested in firearms and bsing

4. redrocksqueeks

redrocksqueeks jacksonville, oregon New Member

thank so much. I couldn't find how you post pictures to your ads. any help would be welcomed

5. JackFrost

JackFrost Central Oregon Active Member

1. Pick a photo hosting site lite Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and upload the photos you want to post.

2. Click on "Edit" just above the picture and to the left. A window will pop up, click on resize and select "Medium (230x240)" or the smaller one. This will create a picture in your ad that will fit without people having to scroll to the right to see it all.

3. Paste the "IMG Code", located beneath the picture, in your ad. This will give you a large pic instead of the thumbnail.

Good luck!

6. PreviaDrifter

PreviaDrifter Oregon Member

^ this how to post pics write up is very helpful. I was wondering why thumbnails were showing up when i posted on my car club site. Thanks.