JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone as the title says I'm new here and I live in Indiana. That being said I've spent some time in the northwest. Some friends and a couple family members moved to the northwest. So naturally I had to check it out for myself lol. I must say that some of the best gun shows I've attended were out there. People are friendlier and definitely softer spoken. I was born and raised in Chicago. Moved to Indiana about 12 years ago after finding out my newer at the time girlfriend was pregnant. So it only made sense to move where my new girl was from and get to know as much as I could about her and her family as well. So I got a job at a limo company and just to make a little extra money but more important than money I needed to learn the area. So I got a side job delivering pizzas ! Best and funnest way to learn the streets and a of course always a great excuse to driving fast while using my new jobs discount benefits 50% off too donate to the local cop shop. A different way of being able to get away with broken traffic laws. Bribes bribes and more cheese sauce cups to make me completely invisible while working. It's always a good and respectable trade off. A couple hundred in pizza every month was so much better than a few thousand in fines and sky rocketing my car insurance. Plus it turns out that the cops here are pretty cool it went from being worried about tickets to racing them to the courthouse cause the loser had to pay full price on 20 XL pizzas !! Surprisingly I never lost to them but I did make a lot of friends and had a hell of a lot of fun doing it lol. Plus I would clear about 500 in tips on the weekends. Life was great i had new car new girl and a new home. With a baby girl on the way so life couldn't get any better than that @23 years old right ? Then it did in January of 2011 my little girl made her much waited and highly anticipated arrival ! I think that's actually the moment that my life really began. Honestly nothing in my life before my daughter was born was just a lot of drinking parties and different competitions with cars and guns lol. I miss the shooting competitions don't nearly do that as much as I would like. I'm going to be turning 36 next Monday which is a hell of an accomplishment. In October of 2007 I had my first seizure and have had about a million since then. Sometimes I forget especially at the range and well rapid firing without sunglasses on will trigger some reaction to remind me gun ranges have the worst lights in the world lol. I've never had a seizure at any of the ranges I go to. I think if I ever do I'd be too embarrassed to ever go back. It tends to make people overly protective or afraid to interact with me at all.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Thanks glad to be on a forum with such a high respect for each other. I've been glancing at different threads and I must say that the amount of class everyone posts on here has. It's just unheard of anymore. Definitely shows the amount of massive respect this community has. It just goes to show how much us as gun owners, collectors, and just gun enthuses are so misrepresented among anti-gun groups. It's communities like this one that needs to be brought into public view. Let them see for themselves that we're not a bunch of low class trigger happy criminals.

Lafayette? Well, NW Indiana is close enough for us!

Welcome from the Land of Evil Spirits!
It's a honor and privilege to be on here with you. From what I have had the opportunity to observe from almost everyone involved in the different discussions. Is that everyone on this forum truly are the best group of people I've ever met ( so to speak lol ) I'm just in awe of everyone's support of each other and even if one person's opinion of a certain subject is completely opposite of another it's not dismissed in a disrespectful way. It's an awesome and refreshing thing to see.

1669228939054.png

Aloha, Mark

It's a honor and privilege to be on here with you. From what I have had the opportunity to observe from almost everyone involved in the different discussions. Is that everyone on this forum truly are the best group of people I've ever met ( so to speak lol ) I'm just in awe of everyone's support of each other and even if one person's opinion of a certain subject is completely opposite of another it's not dismissed in a disrespectful way. It's an awesome and refreshing thing to see.
Eons ago, met a very nice family in LaPorte. Even in the summer, I could have lived there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top