JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all! My name is Chris Spicher and I live in Snohomish, Washington. Just started my own homebased FFL firearms business with a Type 7 for dealing and manufacturing. I'll be securing my Class 2 SOT next year at tax renewal. It's called Surety in Arms (https://www.suretyinarms.com/) and I'm excited to join the community!

I'm a wholesale dealer for Aero Precision, Lipsey's and Davidson's. I'm relatively new to the online retail world of firearms sales and I've been talking with my dealer at Davidson's and they recommended Northwest Firearms as a great place to start and get introduced. Given our unique region and the environment of the laws currently, I want to stay connected with local people and customers who understand them.

My goal with starting Surety in Arms is to 1) build custom ordered rifles from Aero Precision for clients and 2) help procure firearms with much more ease than that of going through a normal gun store. Often they don't have exactly what you want, or might not prioritize your FFL paperwork. I want to help people secure the exact firearms they desire by utilizing my dealer relationships. I can order directly from the source and provide ease of doing business with no transaction fees associated.

Just wanted to get started off by saying hello and look forward to being an active, involved member! Thank you!

Chris Spicher

LOGOMARK STACKED Black@2x.png

Hello all! My name is Chris Spicher and I live in Snohomish, Washington. Just started my own homebased FFL firearms business with a Type 7 for dealing and manufacturing. I'll be securing my Class 2 SOT next year at tax renewal. It's called Surety in Arms (https://www.suretyinarms.com/) and I'm excited to join the community!

I'm a wholesale dealer for Aero Precision, Lipsey's and Davidson's. I'm relatively new to the online retail world of firearms sales and I've been talking with my dealer at Davidson's and they recommended Northwest Firearms as a great place to start and get introduced. Given our unique region and the environment of the laws currently, I want to stay connected with local people and customers who understand them.

My goal with starting Surety in Arms is to 1) build custom ordered rifles from Aero Precision for clients and 2) help procure firearms with much more ease than that of going through a normal gun store. Often they don't have exactly what you want, or might not prioritize your FFL paperwork. I want to help people secure the exact firearms they desire by utilizing my dealer relationships. I can order directly from the source and provide ease of doing business with no transaction fees associated.

Just wanted to get started off by saying hello and look forward to being an active, involved member! Thank you!

Chris Spicher

View attachment 1323487
This place and Davidson's are both top notch, welcome.

I wish I could say that one day I'd hope to have been a customer of yours. But I live in UK, so that just ain't goin' ta happen.

Welcome anyhow - there's lots of good folks here ready to make your getting up in the morning worthwhile.

Last Edited:
Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Thank you @gryghin I've attended a few clean ups before. There is a DNR gravel pit close to my house that got shut down because of this very issue. Leave it cleaner than you found it is what I've been taught and what I practice and preach. We can't have nice things if we are going to abuse them. Thank you for the information I will be sure to check it out!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top