JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I grew up in Colorado and always had a gun - in fact I remember riding my horse at 12 years old with a Colt 22 in a holster. Moved to NYC after college to pursue a career and was a bit taken back when I wanted to pick up a pistol to shoot at a range and teach my wife to shoot. Needless to say I spent the last 20 years without guns due to the rather restrictive laws there.

Finally realized my dream of leaving the city and moved with my wife and family back to her home of Portland. I feel like I'm home and I'm happy to be in a state where I can own a gun again.

I'm not really a huge enthusiast but I feel like it's a right I embrace and I look forward to getting my CCL and a rifle which I intend to use to get back into hunting as I enjoy the taste of game - specifically elk. To that end can you post an ad if you're looking for a rifle? My buddy in Idaho has got me convinced I want a Steyr Scout which I'd like to find here in OR.

Anyway, looking forward to learning more.

Welcome to one of the wettest places in the country. :)

Thanks guys!

You know I keep hearing about rain but for the two years I've visited and for the three weeks I've been living here it hasn't rained a drop. Everyone tells me it rains but I have no personal experience so I'm not sure. :s0114:

I'll check out the classifieds. Thanks!

Thanks guys!

You know I keep hearing about rain but for the two years I've visited and for the three weeks I've been living here it hasn't rained a drop. Everyone tells me it rains but I have no personal experience so I'm not sure. :s0114:

I'll check out the classifieds. Thanks!

Welcome to OR and Portland. Wait a few months and you'll get to see some rain.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top