JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome to the Board.

How far you willing to travel? Since you mention OR and you're in Lynnwood, can we assume 250+/- miles or so?
How many yards/meters do you want to shoot? 1,000 yards? Longer?
Are you looking for free locations? Or are pay-to-join ranges under your consideration as well??

Willing to drive a good distance if it's worth it. Would love it to be free public space but if it's a range I can deal with that as well. If I can find a good spot for long range shooting then it will give me an excuse me to build a sweet rifle

Check out my range: Rattlesnake Mountain Shooting Facility

The Rose-Iris Range is the public use range. It's $10/day for non-members and you can set your targets out to 100 yds.
Beyond that we have stationary gongs in berms going up the hill at 50-yard internals from 200 yds to 450 yds.
For members only, we have a high-power range at the top of the mountain that has graded positions w/tables.
The shooting positions are at 100-yard intervals from 100 yds to 600 yds, skips 700, and then goes from 800 yds to 1,000 yds.
Membership is $50/year and runs from April 1 to March 31.
Aerial of the High-Power range below:

RMSF_HP Range.jpg

Got some beta for ya on the gongs at the Rose-Iris public range...
There are two gongs in each berm. Not sure of the size of larger gongs, but we recently installed a 2-MOA gong in each of the berms from 300 yds to 450 yds.
These are 6", 7", 8", and 9" respectively. In the 450-yard berm, there is also a small diamond gong, about 4" tall by 3" wide.
HTH

Welcome to the forum. Two ranges in Oregon support long distance shooting
Douglas Ridge has ranges out to 1000 yards, Tricounty Gun club has a 600 yard match every week that is open to guests wanting to shoot but not necessarily compete.

Both clubs are sorting out reopening, personal spacing, and virus control.
This forum has a link for outdoor shooting places you can explore as well.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top