JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Never really much of a rifle guy. Always just shot my brothers. Now I am interested in buying one for no other reason than I can. I am a little disturbed though. I am disturbed at the way the chicken hawks have bought a bunch of new rifles and ammo and are now ripping people off. The ban will not be reinstated, not in the capacity that Frankenstein wants anyway.

My question is what will happen afterwards to those that got taken? I am betting that dealers keep the prices high because they can. Obviously people have come up with the money and basically wiped out the availability of the most popular platforms. To own or resell, someone is making out.

Anyway, looking for a decent AR or an AK. There are a lot of guns out there for sale, the reasonable ones have already been sold. I will be sticking to finding the reasonable ones. You know, the ones where it doesn't feel like I need a bottle of lube to complete the transaction.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top