JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello fellow gun owners! So my 21st Birthday is on Saturday the 25th and I'm looking for a good place to take my whole family up shooting with me. I normally go up to 5 way on goat mountain but not all of our vehicles are 4x4.. so I'm wondering, where is a good (free) place for a family of 9 to go throw some lead. Id love to be able to get a place that is fairly close (I live in Oregon City) and that has atleast 75 or so yards to shoot but if its not possible then I understand. We will be shooting everything we have (handguns, shotguns, and rifles) and we will clean up what messes we make plus what was left behind from previous shooters. If anyone could help me out that would be great. Thank You!!!

Hello fellow gun owners! So my 21st Birthday is on Saturday the 25th and I'm looking for a good place to take my whole family up shooting with me. I normally go up to 5 way on goat mountain but not all of our vehicles are 4x4.. so I'm wondering, where is a good (free) place for a family of 9 to go throw some lead. Id love to be able to get a place that is fairly close (I live in Oregon City) and that has atleast 75 or so yards to shoot but if its not possible then I understand. We will be shooting everything we have (handguns, shotguns, and rifles) and we will clean up what messes we make plus what was left behind from previous shooters. If anyone could help me out that would be great. Thank You!!!

Welcome to NWFA. If you have not seen this post yet, you should come out and see Pit 36. It is just right off the road, not the 75 yards you are looking for but a good area to go to that isn't too far from Oregon City.

we will clean up what messes we make plus what was left behind from previous shooters.
Love this part of your post.
Thanks for cleaning up after yourself and others.
Normally I do not show folks any outdoor shooting spots ... glad to see that you and your family and friends are the exception.
Wish I could help...

Welcome to the forum.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads