JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all! My name is Derik, a transplant from Arizona (when I was a kid) and have lived in the PNW most of my life. My grandpa took me shooting for the first time when I was 6, and I was hooked. 28 years later, I have clung to those early memories and they have grown into a "healthy addiction" to firearms, especially steel frame pistols. I try go go out at least twice a month and get some pistol practice in, and occasionally I take out the Barrett M99A1 to wake up the neighbors. I look forward to getting to know all the people here, and hope to meet some of you face to face sometime. I am always willing to listen, learn, and occasionally throw in my two cents worth. I have the popular calibers of pistols (9mm, .40SW, .357MAG and .45ACp) but I love oddball stuff too. Anyone who wants to get together sometime and go out shooting in the Newberg, Yamhill, Beaverton, Hillsboro or wherever areas, just let me know. I have a couple spots that I like to go out in the woods but I'm always looking for more and I'm more than willing to share my locations if anyone is looking for a place. The .50BMG is a waste without a long range, but it's ALWAYS a *blast* to shoot and I don't mind going short just to get someone behind that bad boy. If you're interested, let me know. I look forward to many discussions and debates here, you are all truly a wealth of information. Best regards!

Howdy Derik. You came here from Arizona on purpose?? I've lived in WA all my life mostly and from some of the good things I've heard about Arizona it's the place to live. One drivers license that's good until you turn 65. No permit needed for OC or CC EVER. Mass sunshine and nice weather. I really can't understand why you'd come to Washington state to live on purpose. It rains here a lot. IDK you must have come here for a job that is nonexistent in AZ. I'd like to know what that job is if there is a job like that. Well welcome anyway.

I came to Oregon when my parents split up, I was 3 or so. I moved back to Phoenix in my 20's but the PNW is my home. The OC and CC laws there are awesome, I noticed that there was not near as much road rage as here and there weren't as many sirens as you'd imagine in a megalopolis like the Phoenix metro area is. As Hunter S. Thompson once said, "I can't properly explain myself in this climate." That's how it was for me there, so I came home. Thanks for the welcome, I should have found this site and joined years ago.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top