JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings,
I'm a new member to this group. I hope to learn from the collective membership or share ideas if I am able.
A Seattle area native, spent 4 years in Spokane from 2004 to 2008. Former member of the Seattle Police Athletic Association
for quite a number of years. Enjoyed using the range and those that worked the gun shop were very helpful. Since then I have not
been out shooting except for a couple sessions at Wade's in Bellevue after I purchased my 9mm Springfield XD-S.

Hope to find someplace to shoot without the expense or if there is a range that is more cost effective. Kenmore used to have a
range. I just don't know if they are still operating. Any thoughts would be welcome.

Thanks,
JJ

Hi! Kenmore's still going strong, though I'd avoid Wade's. West Coast Armory is the nicest range I've ever seen, but range fees are up there, particularly if you want to shoot rifle, which needs a Silver membership ($350/yr).
Outdoor shooting is all but verboten on this side of the Hill; may have to hit Cle Elum or further. IDK about that far out though.

Hi! Kenmore's still going strong, though I'd avoid Wade's. West Coast Armory is the nicest range I've ever seen, but range fees are up there, particularly if you want to shoot rifle, which needs a Silver membership ($350/yr).
Outdoor shooting is all but verboten on this side of the Hill; may have to hit Cle Elum or further. IDK about that far out though.
Good to know! Thanks.

Little late to this particular party, but you have the Interlake Sports Association (Interlake Sporting Association - Home) in Kirkland, which would give you a convenient place to shoot. I'm not a member there, nor do I know any members there (I don't think), so I can't sponsor you, but you can give that avenue a go. There's likely some members here on this forum...

As was said earlier, Kenmore's still around and doing pretty well, though their prices have gone up steeply in the last couple of years. Pretty good place if you want to shoot pistol or archery, OK for rifle. They're very regimented in how they operate (for good reasons), so no rapid fire, no drawing and shooting, only a single round in a centerfire rifle at any time, but if you're OK with that, it's a great place to drop in, put up a target, get your trigger therapy in, and go home with minimum setup.

If you want something reasonably inexpensive, Snoqualmie Valley Rifle Club fits the bill. Nice, laid-back club with a minimal amount of rules.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top