JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy All, I am a reasonably new member, just haven't done the intro right away. I was caught up with too much great honesty and support found in the sight. I'm 72 and grew up back east as a hunter in a gun enthusiastic family. I promote shooting sports as a member of the Gig Harbor Sportsman's Club and love good deals where you are not taxed again and again. Here's to happy shooting and good trades or deals. Rob

Welcome from Eastern UK - home to around 35,000 Americans! Nope, I'm not one of them, but I know a few who are.

I shoot, I'm a life member of the NRA and a PQ range officer, thanks to my time in the Army, and the two NRA UK RCO courses [black powder RCO is a separate thing here].

I have a Youtube channel called tac's guns on which you can see that the rumours that folks here don't have guns is so much baloney.

Last Edited:
Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Howdy All, I am a reasonably new member, just haven't done the intro right away. I was caught up with too much great honesty and support found in the sight. I'm 72 and grew up back east as a hunter in a gun enthusiastic family. I promote shooting sports as a member of the Gig Harbor Sportsman's Club and love good deals where you are not taxed again and again. Here's to happy shooting and good trades or deals. Rob
I'm brand new also. Just joined looking forward to new discussions of like-minded people. I'm on the older side myself 67.

Welcome to you as well. This appears to be the only way we can avoid the political and corporate influence on our personal lives. But, since this site creates great friendships of like minds, it's a real win. Be safe and enjoy finding deals amongst a bit of sanity.

12121179.jpg

Now, we can finish off that 6 pack. Welcome.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top