JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi! My husband and I moved to the Beaverton area almost 2 years ago from Rochester, NY. Glad to be out of NY - our friends back East are struggling to defend their Second Amendment rights. We'll be going to the rally in Salem tomorrow to keep up the good fight here too. Found out about NWFA from the Threat Dynamics website (a very fun place to go). I look forward to getting acquainted with more people and places to shoot out here.

I'm new to posting on a blog - not sure if this was the right way to do it but couldn't find the "Reply to Thread" button - please be patient with me as I learn this!

welcome aboard!
Hi! My husband and I moved to the Beaverton area almost 2 years ago from Rochester, NY. Glad to be out of NY - our friends back East are struggling to defend their Second Amendment rights. We'll be going to the rally in Salem tomorrow to keep up the good fight here too. Found out about NWFA from the Threat Dynamics website (a very fun place to go). I look forward to getting acquainted with more people and places to shoot out here.

I'm new to posting on a blog - not sure if this was the right way to do it but couldn't find the "Reply to Thread" button - please be patient with me as I learn this!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top