JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I'd like to introduce myself. I work in Cybersecurity at a small law firm. I enjoy target shooting at the range, but because of my bad back I'm mostly forced to dry fire practicing with my NLT SIRT training pistol at home. Other than shooting, I enjoy reading, hiking, fishing and spending time with my wife and 3 boys.

Hello,

I'd like to introduce myself. I work in Cybersecurity at a small law firm. I enjoy target shooting at the range, but because of my bad back I'm mostly forced to dry fire practicing with my NLT SIRT training pistol at home. Other than shooting, I enjoy reading, hiking, fishing and spending time with my wife and 3 boys.

When anyone can't get to the range as much as they would like I always say to try CO2. They make a lot of nice pistols this way now that are safe to use at home. The practice with them helps a LOT with range time when you get to it again. Welcome to a great group.

Welcome to NWFA. :)

Working for a law firm in Seattle? How do the attorneys you work for feel about the 2nd Amendment?

Just curious.

Welcome. Now please call and email your elected representatives to oppose the pending gun control bills.
I have been doing just that the past few weeks.
When anyone can't get to the range as much as they would like I always say to try CO2. They make a lot of nice pistols this way now that are safe to use at home. The practice with them helps a LOT with range time when you get to it again. Welcome to a great group.
I'll have to look into the CO2 pistols. Thanks.
Welcome to NWFA. :)

Working for a law firm in Seattle? How do the attorneys you work for feel about the 2nd Amendment?

Just curious.
I work at a law firm in Tacoma, WA. The lawyer (my dad) is pro 2A

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top