JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all, I just joined this group after finding it randomly on a Google search! It looks like a great place to keep up with all of the other enthusiasts in the area, and I look forward to it! See you downrange!
:s0155:

Sorry guys for the gammar I'm feeling a little down due to a lost of a family member. Wasn't paying close attention. And no I drive a ford f250 super duty.

That's really tough, I wish you luck in coping with your loss. I think many of us can relate.

I don't mean to confuse you, but I was actually asking the OP, considering he has "STI" after his SN.

Thanks for all the heads up! (Especially on the grammar... J/K) Yes I have a Subaru, an older GC8 body 2.5RS that was swapped with a 460 HP engine back in 2003....I also have my good ol' 2001 Supercrew (with a little help from a Kenne Bell supercharger) and of course, the 4.7L stroked Jeep....I like cars.... My wife and I are avid shooters, although, we dont get to go as often as we'd like to. Again, thanks for all the welcome messages! Have a great week!

welcome to NWF ! well, it looks like your getting around a bit . cars & trucks are a lot of my other time spent ! you get a min. check out some of the "stickys" at top of threads, it'll help ya get around easier....enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top