JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I responded to a new member Vancouver thread and then thought to go thru the newguy introduction route also.
I am now retired, USMC 65-67, and have the greatest respect and loyalty to the past and present young people in the "warrior business". I retired from commercial construction a couple of years ago.
I have great reverence for all of those who had the courage to serve and those that do.
I am involved with shooting and reloading as a recently revived hobby now that I have time. I shoot at Clark Rifle and enjoy the fact that the club has an excellent safety record. I hope to take my wife up to the facility tomorrow and get her re-associated with shooting. If for no other reason, so I can buy more stuff.
I do wood work and find things to do to keep busy. I plan to get the boat out more often this next year. Beautiful Boulton sits there collecting dust. When I live in "Felony Flats" (southeast Portland), I fished almost every weekend for smallies. I haven't found the spot up here yet. Still looking. Looking forward to new friends and new adventures.

I was in country from June of 66 to June of 67. I went over with the engineers battalion and transfered out to Fox 2/11 and lived with the cannoncockers. When I deros'dd we had just moved north to the Tamky area.

Mmmmm.... Fishing..... A blisfull pasttime that I don't enjoy as much as I should.
Something about the calm that I didn't appreciate quite as much when I was younger.

I only ever seem to fish in Montana though. I lose the cell and disappear for the better part of two weeks...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top