JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I found this forum from a google search for local gunshops and now find myself lurking daily. I purchased a Mosin-Nagant at a gunshow in Centralia this past November and have been shooting it frequently. Now I find myself in the market for a handgun (seriously considering the Ruger P95 for price/quality) and this forum seems like it's full of knowledgeable firearms enthusiasts that I can soak information from.

Thanks! Where do you shoot around here? I've been going to the gravel pit lately but will be acquiring a handgun soon so would like a range where I can actually setup targets.

Come to Kitsap Rifle and Revolver club. website is gunsafety.org
Also Gig Harbor Sportsman Club. Lot of great talent there too.
There is also Captial gun club near little rock. Have not been there but heard it is fair

I've got a neighbors kid I've been trying to hire as a target holder (little pain in the butt), I don't think he is as dumb as he looks though, he keeps turning down 5$ and a free lunch.

Welcome to the show, I used to hang in you neck of the woods back in the 60's & 70's anyways jump in act like it is family, as you and I we will soon be. The comebind knowlege that can be found here for free is awesome. :)

Hey welcome to the forum. I live down in Centralia. I dont know how you liked it, but if you havent been to impressed with the gunshow down here. If you ever get up north, go to the gunshows they have at the Puyallup fairgrounds. It is put on by WAC(washington arms collectors). Lot more vaiety and much better pricing(most of the time). Just something to think about.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top