JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi my name is ******** ; Im currently residing in forest park in my own compound I have built. It is a combination of tree forts and hidden underground tunnels like a badger. I am what some of you might dub as a survavilist. I live off the land foraging from all the local garbages and going to the mcdonalds at the bottom of the hill. I occasionally hunt PSU students, mainly the females since they are easier to take down. I have a large arsenal of weapons, including sling shots, spears i whittled myself and full auto BBguns. I have my own water filtration system, none of that bear grylis piss drinking crap, I tackle runners and steal their water bottles. I sometimes head into civilization and blend in just to get the temperature of what is going on. Hope to learn a lot here and don't try tracing my location as Im at starbucks right now stealing their WIFI.

Its hard hacking wifi MR Link, thank you for lifting my Ban as well....I was afraid I was going to have to raid your servers with my Army of Squirrels i've been training. I'd bring the nutria but those buggers are still in the testing phase!

Welcome! I like ya already! Now... go advertise your sharpened sticks in the classifieds for $800-$900. Don't forget to bump your ad each week with a price drop of $1 per week...You could meet the buyer FTF at that weird creepy strip joint over at the base of the hill.

Welcome! I like ya already! Now... go advertise your sharpened sticks in the classifieds for $800-$900. Don't forget to bump your ad each week with a price drop of $1 per week...You could meet the buyer FTF at that weird creepy strip joint over at the base of the hill.

How did you know about my fall back location of the club house on nicolai? REGROUP REGROUP!!!! btw im offering a pre-ban special of buy 1 whittle your own spear class and get a how to identify your own scat 3x5 index card all for the low price of 699

How did you know about my fall back location of the club house on nicolai? REGROUP REGROUP!!!! btw im offering a pre-ban special of buy 1 whittle your own spear class and get a how to identify your own scat 3x5 index card all for the low price of 699

Thats a Better Price than Cheaper Than Dirt has it for.:s0155:

You've compromised your OPSEC, obviously. ;-) Don't give away the farm with a class.... make 'em buy the end product at full market value. If you train others, you are merely threatening your market share.

You've compromised your OPSEC, obviously. ;-) Don't give away the farm with a class.... make 'em buy the end product at full market value. If you train others, you are merely threatening your market share.

Kalamamark is right de3bous, you need a business director/manager/treasurer...70/30 is my offer.. what say ye?

The Park Is Mine (1986) - Trailer - YouTube

the-park-is-mine-tv.jpg

the-park-is-mine-tv.jpg

Your own compound... is that code for...I live with my Mom?

I haven't lived with my mom since I was 38 thank you very much, but I was just living there to help her out....I swear

I haven't lots of tricks up my camouflaged sleeves. I have many things to teach you city dwellers im no average survivalist, I have studied the ancient arts of ninjitsu, krav maga, nude greco-roman wrestling and the dreaded art of the honey badger not giving a F....
Kalamamark is right de3bous, you need a business director/manager/treasurer...70/30 is my offer.. what say ye?

We can talk about this if you can locate my lair

My can"t use them very often Intel sources say, Your lair is underground slightly NW of the center of the Elephant dung pile located at the Portland Zoo at a depth of .....Not nearly Enough. What say ye? pretty good hugh!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top