JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I am curious if the Washington firearm safety course it's the only course someone can take. I will be enrolling for this course soon for the next opening. But would like to know if there is a more extensive training course to be had? If someone can inform me of a more personalized way to better train myself either for field training or maybe even a special tactics kind of education I would appreciate it.

Thanks
[email protected]

let's see, don't look down the barrel to check loaded status, have a hippie or an anti gunner do that for you. Never point a gun at anything you don't want to put a hole in.

seriously, learn your firearm, learn how to shoot. Then worry about "tactics". Training yourself is probably not the brightest thing to attempt.

join a club or a range, take an NRA course (they have a website, go figure), lots of guys out there with a lot of credentials. Easy to find an egomaniacal idiot, a little harder to find a mentor.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top