JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two days ago I drove from Denver to Portland. Laramie had the cheapest gas the entire route; $1.74 / gal. Here in the PDX area were still taking it up the wazoo with $3.65 / gal. Clear fuel (non-ethanol) in WY could be had for /$2.99 and the local station nearest me is at $4.69!!!!

Wife and I are considering moving to WY in the next 18 mo. Her first trip she fell in love and I need horses again.

Welcome to the site!
I enjoyed Wyoming a lot when I was traveling that area out of our Denver office, way back in the late Sixties. Wide open spaces and far from "Metroland". I miss watching the snowmobile races in Lander, where they would block off the main street through town for the event.

So you are a horse person? I have ridden horses all over Parker Ranch on the Big Island when working in Hawaii for almost 20 years. Sure miss that a lot!

Welcome to NWFA. I have visited a bit of Wyoming when we visited South Dakota. We visited Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial, and the City of Deadwood. I made the drive to Devils Tower. It was very nice and peaceful and we enjoyed walking all the way around the tower. I want to see more of Wyoming at some point.

I love it here. I'm commuting to salt lake city, I'm a nurse. My soon to be husband is a oil pipeline supervisor. I don't understand his work. Lol but he's on the road always to supervise a pipe or something. But I love how peaceful and quiet it can be.

Hi Steve in Ashland. We used to live in Ashland, moving up to Portland in 2005. Truth be told, I wish we would have stayed in Ashland. Just too many people up here. We are likely priced out of the homes "above the blvd" where we used to live or we would possibly consider moving back down there.

Well, my family is from Mexico, other than the cold it feels like home. My fiance Austin, yes he's from Texas, is here for his work. And he's just so happy here. The only place he's like this is Texas. I think he was born the wrong century. He's a cowboy at heart. In Texas it's hard for him to shoot the ranges he prefers. Now he can shoot 1500 plus meters from our back porch. Just glad he's happy.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top