JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello

Own a gen4 g19 which i love but now want a ar15, was told to come here since there are used ones and possibly learn more about them to come to a better decision on what i need/want

Very new to guns as well only had my glock for about 6 months, recently got my CC and goto Champion Arms for range practice as much as possible

If anyone want to throw in some tips on first purchase AR15 or want to drop a line for something they have for sale please feel free

off to seaching

Welcome aboard!

The first question to ask yourself...what are you going to do with it?

Is it for plinking etc., or for more serious use?

For plinking, about any maker will do the job. For serious work, I can only recommend a handful of makers.

Welcome aboard!

The first question to ask yourself...what are you going to do with it?

Is it for plinking etc., or for more serious use?

For plinking, about any maker will do the job. For serious work, I can only recommend a handful of makers.

I would rather buy it right the first time, i have fun at the range with the pistol and want to make a hobby (not uber competition) but hobby range fun with it
If i had the right tool it could lead to serious work, if something not meant for serious work it would probably collect dust until zombies..... :rolleyes:

Yeah im currently stuck on DD right now, local shop has a "new" one on consignment with EOTEK and other options im thinking about picking up, but trying to feel out some other brands

Never heard of BravoCO yet, i will look into them now
Mainly just looking at DD, Novasek, and currently looking at Rainier Arms since they are local and nice guys, maybe one of their customs would be good?

ended up getting a DD m4v2
gun002.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews