JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all. Joined a few days ago and am really liking what I see. I've had an interest in guns from a historical perspective for a very long time, but for most of my life opposed gun rights for average civilians. I even helped pass out a petition urging lawmakers to reinstate the AWB when it expired.

Over time, the more I thought about it, and the more I looked at the facts, the less the anti-gun positions made sense. By anti-gun logic, states with extremely strict gun laws (like CA or NJ) should be far safer than Oregon, but in fact they have much higher rates of violent crime, and the same can be said of cities with strict gun laws (such as Chicago or Washington DC) yet these cities are just as dangerous as any other big city, if not more so. It became clear that strict gun laws only disarm the folks that should have guns and are ignored and circumvented by those that shouldn't.

Now, I own quite a few guns, including ones that would have been disallowed by the AWB , and have an unwavering support for the the 2nd amendment.

Hey all. Joined a few days ago and am really liking what I see. I've had an interest in guns from a historical perspective for a very long time, but for most of my life opposed gun rights for average civilians. I even helped pass out a petition urging lawmakers to reinstate the AWB when it expired.

Over time, the more I thought about it, and the more I looked at the facts, the less the anti-gun positions made sense. By anti-gun logic, states with extremely strict gun laws (like CA or NJ) should be far safer than Oregon, but in fact they have much higher rates of violent crime, and the same can be said of cities with strict gun laws (such as Chicago or Washington DC) yet these cities are just as dangerous as any other big city, if not more so. It became clear that strict gun laws only disarm the folks that should have guns and are ignored and circumvented by those that shouldn't.

Now, I own quite a few guns, including ones that would have been disallowed by the AWB , and have an unwavering support for the the 2nd amendment.

Sad but true. Im glad you were smart enough to realize this. It seems so many people today trying to take my hobby away from me dont realize it.

I wish there was a single law/action we could take that would allow law abiding citizens to keep, collect, and enjoy (AKA shoot) their firearms, while keeping criminals far, far away from them. Unfortunately the world doesnt work that way. Anyway, welcome!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top