JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all. I recently retired and moved to Walla Walla. I am enjoying getting back into shooting and reloading. Really enjoy all the great ranges in the area. I am trying my hand at shooting bolt action rifles at the longer ranges that are available here. It's a fun learning curve. Hope to get out and shoot more clays and birds too. Looking forward to being a member.

Walla Walla... the city loved so much they named it twice...! Welcome aboard...! :s0035:
Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 5.19.15 PM.png

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome from another transplant to Walla Walla. We've been here 9 years & love it. End end gun club in Milton-Freewater has a great range. I've been a member since we moved here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top