JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi to everyone here on the forum. I'm a new member living in the Philippines, however, will be relocating to the Seattle area ASAP or 2016 whichever comes first.

I retired from the US Navy in 1984, as a MA (Law Enforcement). We have two youn adults which will be moving with us and living together for awhile. Actually their mom being Filipina would like for them to live with us forever. They have just graduated with their BS in Pharmacy.

jOE
Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. ~ Will Rogers

Welcome aboard. If this is anyplace i would live other then here it is the P.I. The only reason i don't move there is my wife. That and this is the greatest nation on God's green earth in spite of the half breed lying scum in the white house.

Welcome aboard Senior. lol... I know about those old school Filipino moms. I haven't gone back to PI since 85, but plan to in a year or 2 for a reunion.:)

Yep, Filipina moms are great but worse than a mama bear if you mess with their cubs. My first time in the PI was May 65, a little before your time. lol Guss the best thing you could do is visit here before 2016. That way we could have a meet-up and really tell some PI stories. Come on over and visit ... including me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top