JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,
I just found this site and forum a few hours ago. And yes...another new member from CA.
I'll be moving to West Seattle for a new job in DT Seattle in a couple of weeks. I actually grew up in WA state but moved away back in 1992 for college. Been in the loony state of Commiefornia for the past 17 years. I've been a member of calguns.net down here in CA. It goes without saying 2A rights are far better up in the great PNW compared to CA so I'm really looking forward to the move. I'm aware that the climate is changing up here and it might be just a matter of few years before we start seeing CA ridiculous gun control laws in the PNW. Hopefully we can fight off this onslaught and I intend to register and vote for candidates that will help to preserve our 2A rights! I'll probably be here in WA for 2-3 years before settling down in AZ or TX. I'm no stranger to firearms...I enjoy collecting handguns and long guns as well. CZ's, Glocks, Sig's, and HK are some of my favorites.
Anyways, my apologies for the rather long winded intro. I look forward to learning more from the fellow owners on this board. I can't wait to visit the outdoor ranges in WA.

Mike

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews