JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Moved in a year ago and started to get into firearms. Have a Springfield 1911, a G19X, and just got done wrapping up an AR Pistol build. Looking to eventually break into USPSA/IDPA once I get the fundamentals down; seeing progress after 6 months of range time has been really awesome to experience.

Glad to have found a forum regional to the area! Looking to learn.

Was there something in I-1639 specifically against AR Pistols? Ugh...the terminology used in that thing has been a nightmare to read through, I may have missed a section specifically calling out pistols.

Not specifically, but if they get "Assault Weapon" language into law, then the camel's nose is under the tent.

Point is, this thing is a HUGE nasty Pandora's Box just waiting to bend over and buttrape even the Elmer J.'est of Fuddtard Kapos...

Welcome aboard...

It's an understatement about I-1639, they get that passed and ownership is all but finished...

It's all about restrictions to the max for lawful owners...

Welcome aboard and welcome to the show. Its a good place to hang out. I am one of your neighbors in Seattle. As others have already stated vote h3ll NO on I-1639 ... for every reason! Don't even try to make any sense of it. It is completely nonsensical in every respect.

Welcome to the forum azaex...!
Lots of great folks here...and always some new gun to see and learn about.

As for 1-1639...its a very misleading and faulty line of reasoning behind a "safety measure".
I don't know what is worse...the train of thought behind the bill ...or the many folks that think its a good idea.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads