JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, all!

I just signed up, having been out of the "gun board" loop for several years. I've decided I want to stay abreast of current news that affects us, as well as any activism. I've been a recovering "anti" (anti by default--gimme a break, I lived in the SF Bay Area most of my life) since 2002, and a CHL holder since 2003. I hunt often, fish (well, not as much as I'd like) and plink. Lately, I've felt like I've been tilting windmills in the sense of being a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment in a city where most of my friends are gravitating toward the Feinstein approach to gun control in the wake of the horrible CT and Clackamas, OR tragedies.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts, and wanted to note that I'm thrilled about the Outdoor Area cleanup project sponsored by this site. I was at Brown's Camp a few weeks ago, and am proud to say I hauled back a couple full bags of trash and shells. Overall, that place looks better than it has in a long time, and I'm guessing the members here have something to do with it, so....THANKS!

Welcome. Don't worry about feeling like you're fighting windmills. I get annoyed talking with some people who are convinced banning guns will fix everything especially when they say they support the 2md amendment. This is common.

Your odds of running into a fellow firearms enthusiast is higher in Portland than the bay area from my experience.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top