JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Everyone,

I'm Bryan and I joined last week right around when I got my first gun, a Walther PK380, at the gun and knife show. I'm interested in training to be better prepared in a self-defense situation, and because it's a pretty fun hobby!

Let me know if you live in the Portland area and you want to hit up the range. I also have a Ruger 10/22 that I got for cheap target practice.

Cheers

Let me know if you live in the Portland area and you want to hit up the range. I also have a Ruger 10/22 that I got for cheap target practice.

Cheers

Hey. I've been to the clackamas public safety and shooting range 4 times now, trying out different handguns and shooting my own little 380. I wouldn't mind going again sometime, maybe our schedules would coordinate. Anyways, welcome!

Oh cool, that's where I've gone. I'll probably try to make it in on most weekends, feel free to pm me if you go.

Hey. I've been to the clackamas public safety and shooting range 4 times now, trying out different handguns and shooting my own little 380. I wouldn't mind going again sometime, maybe our schedules would coordinate. Anyways, welcome!

Welcome.

I go to the PSTC on occasion. Thursday night is best for non-members. The range fee is cut in half if you bring a box of cereal. I usually bring a few handguns when I go. Feel free to pm me.

I live in West Linn and would like to try shooting at the PSTC. I Belong to the Johnson Creek Gun Club, but they require that you shoot at 50 feet, which is much too far, I prefer to shoot at realistic self defense distances.

Why don't we PM and see if we can work out a time to meet at the PSTC, for some shooting and socializing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top