Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New Member from Portland, OR

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bryand88, Sep 15, 2013.

1. bryand88

bryand88 Portland New Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm Bryan and I joined last week right around when I got my first gun, a Walther PK380, at the gun and knife show. I'm interested in training to be better prepared in a self-defense situation, and because it's a pretty fun hobby!

Let me know if you live in the Portland area and you want to hit up the range. I also have a Ruger 10/22 that I got for cheap target practice.

Cheers

2. Nutty4Guns

Nutty4Guns Portland ADHD Superstar

Welcome Bryan, to the site and the hobby.

3. Hektore

Hektore OR New Member 2016 Volunteer

Hey. I've been to the clackamas public safety and shooting range 4 times now, trying out different handguns and shooting my own little 380. I wouldn't mind going again sometime, maybe our schedules would coordinate. Anyways, welcome!

4. bryand88

bryand88 Portland New Member

Oh cool, that's where I've gone. I'll probably try to make it in on most weekends, feel free to pm me if you go.

5. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.

I go to the PSTC on occasion. Thursday night is best for non-members. The range fee is cut in half if you bring a box of cereal. I usually bring a few handguns when I go. Feel free to pm me.

6. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard:thumbup:

7. LProf

LProf Oregon Member

I live in West Linn and would like to try shooting at the PSTC. I Belong to the Johnson Creek Gun Club, but they require that you shoot at 50 feet, which is much too far, I prefer to shoot at realistic self defense distances.

Why don't we PM and see if we can work out a time to meet at the PSTC, for some shooting and socializing.