JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello folks,

I am fairly new to shooting, just purchased my first gun (a Ruger SR9C) in February of this year, and have been hooked ever since. I typically go to the range once a week (or every other week) and also like to shoot in our monthly Beginner Pistol matches. I've met some really great people in person at our local range, and now am "wasting" my time on online gun forums instead of on Facebook. [emoji12] I have been reading up a lot on reloading, and hope to get into that fine hobby soon. That is, if I don't spend my money on another gun, first!

It's a pleasure to "meet" you all and thanks in advance for the warm welcome.

Welcome to our facebook! You can post photo's, tell stories and update all of us on the fun you are having with your new sport.

I take it from your name your a woman, or else you have a very odd sense of humor, and the board needs more women members.

Enjoy!

Um, yes, I am a woman. :) that is even my pic of my EDC (well, it is my only gun so far). My best female friend also loves to shoot, maybe I'll get her to join some of these boards too. She has an old Smith & Wesson 9mm, used to be a service weapon. I don't remember the model number. Hubby shoots a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm. I think it's a little funny that my gun is bigger than my husband's gun.. lol. I really like my Ruger, it's comfortable for me and the trigger is nice. I've become fairly accurate with it in just a few months, hard to believe I've only really been shooting for 3 months. This coming Saturday is our gun club's monthly Beginner/Intermediate Pistol Shoot, I'm very excited to see how I do. I guess as long as I keep improving my score, that's what matters. Plus learning from my mistakes! I have learned a lot already! Lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top