Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New Member from Northern California

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by warthogster, Feb 8, 2011.

1. warthogster

warthogster Northern California New Member

Hello fellow gun brothers and sisters owners ! I am so happy that I have found this site so close to home. All of the other gun forums I belong to are either in the mid-west, south or the east coast.

I prefer the sub-compact model guns with high power .45ACP. My current gun of choice is my Warthog from Para Ordnance. It is a sub-compact or micro 1911 style model gun. The model number is WHX-1045R.

Would of you gun buddies know of a good after market 10rd compact magazine for the Warthog ? I am having a difficult time locating some that are not too pricey but will work as good as the orginal mags. The model number is P-10 Compact 10rd .45 ACP magazine.

I have read and heard stories of gun owners buying after market mags for the guns and finding out that they do not feed properly or jam up a lot. I do not want to find that out when I need to defend my Loved Ones or personal property or home.

I appreciate the collective knowledge on this website. I feel true gun owners know their weapons and accessories that go with them.

I look forward to be part of the discussions and learn more about personal gun defense for my Loved Ones and property.

Peace be with you,

Warthogster

2. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

welcome to the best site on the west coast.:thumbup:

3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Welcome :)