JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just ran across this website and I liked what I saw. Will be making this a "regular stop" during my internet cruising.

I like varmint hunting but haven't done much since moving up here 7 yrs ago. Also have taken up coyote hunting and would like to team up with other hunters from this area to learn from them. I reload for all my firearms.

USAF Reserve (ret)
NRA Life Member
VHA Member
NHRA

Welcome! I keep trying to convince my wife that we NEED to move to Idaho, I am not feeling the love though. My wife, daughter and I moved to Oregon 10 years ago after living in Washington 44 years of my life. I am feeling the pull of Idaho but our kids, grandkids and in-laws live in the area and my wife is happy around kids, grandkids and in-laws so when my wife is happy, I am happy. That doesn't mean that I won't stop trying to convince her that we NEED to move to Idaho though. Anyhow, enjoy the forum, thank you for your military service and for supporting gun rights of Free People.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top