JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hey guys I just joined up yesterday and the main reason I joined was because I am looking for a semi auto handgun through your classified section. My only other firearm is an eddiestone 30.06 which was my grandfathers rifle. Please let me know if you have anything that I may be interested in ($350 is my max, if its especially nice I may be able to scrape up $400)

Welcome to the forum! It should be a good place to find a gun, plus stick around for some good conversations with good folks!
I've taken quite a few deer out Morton way!

hey guys I just joined up yesterday and the main reason I joined was because I am looking for a semi auto handgun through your classified section. My only other firearm is an eddiestone 30.06 which was my grandfathers rifle. Please let me know if you have anything that I may be interested in ($350 is my max, if its especially nice I may be able to scrape up $400)

Welcome. This is a great source of information, education, and the occasional accessory. ;)

KD

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads