JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With a nod to @Carmel Sig, I'd say I'm from Montana (born in logging country in the northwest, grew up on the Highline and then Helena, and went to school in Bozeman - go Cats!), but now live in the Milwaukee area!

I really like all things 45 ACP - carbines, USPs and 1911s. Colt, Sig, HK, CZ, and Benelli have found their way into my hands ... I seem to favor European firearms at the moment ... I did have a Smith and Wesson for a week or so. I've also become quite interested in the ballistics of 300 BLK; it's position on the cusp of sub/supersonic makes it quite interesting to me.

a2d77a123485a9e4ff969d1758869368.jpg

Aloha, Mark

@cantor, welcome aboard! I'll be back in Billings next month, hopefully after celebrating a Packers title (otherwise, our cheerful Wisconsin folk will be moping all spring). Hopefully you've found a good range to shoot 45 ACP in the area (or indoor, I'm enjoying Fletcher Arms west of town).

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're in Wisconsin but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

@cantor, welcome aboard! I'll be back in Billings next month, hopefully after celebrating a Packers title (otherwise, our cheerful Wisconsin folk will be moping all spring). Hopefully you've found a good range to shoot 45 ACP in the area (or indoor, I'm enjoying Fletcher Arms west of town).
Thanks! Oi - the Packers. I have an inlaw north of MKE with some land - been shooting there, but I've noticed a few more issues with the semi-auto's when the weather is in the single digits. Still warmer than Havre!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top