JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi gang,

My name is John Ruff from Lakewood, WA. I have gotten back into shooting after a 30 year hiatus and I'm loving the thrill of owning and firing my weapons. My wife and I purchased three pistols and an AR-15 a couple of months ago. A friend of mine took me to a site in the mountains where he shoots (off of Hwy 410) and I found it was much more fun than shooting at a range. I have built my own target stands and I make my own paper targets out of cardboard (thank goodness for YouTube). I also save plastic containers that I fill with water and add colored dye and use them as targets. We go there or to the range at least once a month. We'd go more often, but with being retired, our limited budget restricts the amount of ammunition we can purchase. We are looking into reloading our own ammo and we'll probably purchase the necessary equipment for Christmas. Anyway, we are looking for more public land sites within the Pierce, King, and Thurston counties for shooting and hopefully this forum will help us locate new areas.

papparuff:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads