JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Long time lurker, first time poster here... Thought it was time to finally join a forum that caters to region I live in. As stated, I live in Eugene (hippie Mecca) which is surprisingly firearm friendly. Being from KS originally, I expected Eugene to be a lot more anti-gun than I really is. Anyway, I only own 4 firearms right now. A custom AR15 built by yours truly consisting of a zombie defense lower with a Daniel defense lightweight midlength upper and stuffed with spikes nickel boron goodness. This rifle will never leave my possession. It is my do all gun. My survival gun. My HD gun. My run to hills OMG the alien zombie menace is invading gun. I also have a smith and and Wesson M&P 40 Pro w/ 5" barrel, a Mossberg 930 SPX, and my newest acquisition is my Henry .22 lever gun... I look forward to meeting new folks and sharing knowledge on the forum!!! Never know... I may even meet some new shooting buddies...

Welcome from a Former resident of "BleuJean", I live North of the North End of your city, don't miss the hippies at all!

I have a Lever Action M-92, via Rossi Firearms, in 38/357 that is just the thing to reach out and pop a Papaya, and that is about all Papaya's are good for!!!

My first time out with it, I was allowed to have my Grandson, as a spectator Only, Mom's are Mom's after all...

I like exploding Papaya's for Children spectators, we then go look at the... What!
there is no back of a Papaya, when that little hole is compared to the big hole, KIDS understand that!

This Summer, Two years later she let me SHOW him, the Cricket 22LR I bought for him when he turned One, soon to be 10, he actually got to hold it, sight it.... me holding the Bolt, mom holding its KEYS... I hope to get him to shoot it one of these days... but he has "manners & respect" to learn first!

philip

Welcome aboard! I was born and raised in the Eugene area. Moved out of town a few years ago. Just a little south. I like the area. Lots to do if you enjoy the outdoors. Snow to the east and beaches to the west, mud everywhere in between...lol

yeah, I lived a short time last year in Springfield, and went into Gun Pro, they had a great personality feeling right off the bat!

Went there looking for a screw for my very old over under: A Stevens 22-410, the very same model as after Savage bought them, I think the model is 24F(?)

they gave a gunsmiths card.... but I bought a 25 round Ruger Mfg for my Ten22... couldn't just take up their time, without paying for it you know!!!

I moved over to Florence after that for a short time, it was supposed to be longer: I was doing care giving for a friend whose Polio was taking him down... then his son & DIL came up to live with him and take care of him.... I go where God takes me... so I am in Cheshire for the moment!

philip

BTW, if any body local knows where to Shoot out Hwy 36 way... send me a PM or post it... I am itching to pop the first cap on my Ruger 45Colt SA revolver!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top