JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is my first post,but i thought it might be a good informational one.
Last week i went to Walmart to buy some pistol primers and they were out .Completely out of ALL there primers. I thought this was odd at the time,because any time i have ever went in there they all ways had plenty of every thing as far as primers go.So this week i went in and they were all filled up with primers and i asked the guy at the counter about how they were out of primers last week and he said that "Home Land Security" ordered such a tremendous amount of .40 ammunition that the manufacturers had to use them for there order and diverted them from filling there regular customers orders.
Any comments on this would be appreciated. Thanks

Hello Pattersonrob, welcome to the forums.

Lots of conspiracy theories abound about what our government micro agencies think they need with all this ammo, and I won't feed the conspiracy although I find it all disturbing.

What I don't appreciate is the fact of driving costs up, which is something our government is really good for, and that I personally detest, but at the same time it drives the small guy who need's a paycheck working the assembly lines....

I found that Bimart ( local store ) has ammo cheaper than most, and that it is employee owned. So I go there.

Lesser of two evils?, not playing that game either, I just need ammo and I am seriously considering setting up a reloading area in my shop. Just need a teacher to show me safety first, procedure second.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews