JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been a gun owner for a long time and have enjoyed shooting as long as I can remember but I have never felt the need to join any fourms until now. I recently started reloading after a friend gifted me a Dillon with a full reloading collection. I've added a single stage and have been working on a 22-250 load. It would be nice to get input and learn from others.

Welcome. I've been using the Dillon 550 for 20+ years to reload several different calibers. Not an expert but may be able to help with some do's and don'ts of the Dillon. If you have any questions, let me know.
What model do you have?
Russ

Russ. It is the rl550 pretty sure "b" version. So far I have only been using the single stage but I'm sure I'll have some questions when fire up the dillon.

Welcome from a fine and sunny NW corner of Cambridgeshire, England.

I reload, but I only have a couple of single-stage presses now. Back in the days of IPSC and police pistol four of us shared an all-singing Dillon to meet our thousand rounds a week ammunition hunger, but now......................... :(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top