JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello All!

I originally got into firearms due to the spike of asian racism and attacks. Once I started practicing with my firearm though, it got into my blood and regret not supporting the second amendment sooner. Currently trying to convert my fellow community that guns are tools and not scary black weapons of death. Especially with the riots, the phrase "don't tread on me" should apply to everyone. Asian, white, black, or not, trust yourself and protect all you hold dear!
Welcome to the light side, we don't see black rifles, we see tools of defense!

Thank you for working to help others see the light!!

I have just received a set of extremely unpleasant one-way and unanswerable private conversations about my posts above. In case of any further confusion, either on my part or anybody here, I will accept that what you call Asians, and what I call Asians are very different things. Here, if you call yourself Asian, it means that you come from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka, not that you are British with Asian roots. The term Anglo-Indian disappeared when India gained its independence in 1948. The use of Something-American is still in use - here it is not - you are British or you ain't.

Since my father's ancestors arrived in Ireland from southern Sweden, sometime around 850 AD, and my mother's from Northern France a while later, I now feel perfectly entitled to call myself a Scando-Hibernian-Gaulacian-Canuck, if asked.

Good day to all of you, including Mr Grumpy, who now has the dubious privilege of being #1 on my ignore list.

Last Edited:
Hello All!

I originally got into firearms due to the spike of asian racism and attacks. Once I started practicing with my firearm though, it got into my blood and regret not supporting the second amendment sooner. Currently trying to convert my fellow community that guns are tools and not scary black weapons of death. Especially with the riots, the phrase "don't tread on me" should apply to everyone. Asian, white, black, or not, trust yourself and protect all you hold dear!

Welcome aboard. Little tip for the conversion work...I've turned more people into lifelong shooters with an invite, an afternoon, and a brick of .22 rounds than I can remember. The added security makes us appreciate them, fun makes us love 'em.

I have just received a set of extremely unpleasant one-way and unanswerable private conversations about my posts above. In case of any further confusion, either on my part or anybody here, I will accept that what you call Asians, and what I call Asians are very different things. Here, if you call yourself Asian, it means that you come from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka, not that you are British with Asian roots. The term Anglo-Indian disappeared when India gained its independence in 1948. The use of Something-American is still in use - here it is not - you are British or you ain't.

Since my father's ancestors arrived in Ireland from southern Sweden, sometime around 850 AD, and my mother's from Northern France a while later, I now feel perfectly entitled to call myself a Scando-Hibernian-Gaulacian-Canuck, if asked.

Good day to all of you, including Mr Grumpy, who now has the dubious privilege of being #1 on my ignore list.
Well, said.

Welcome to the club and like @SavageGerbil mentioned, I also recommend a shoot day with your anti-2A friends. It'll make a huge difference, especially with a not so scary .22 cal. It doesn't make a lot of noise, doesn't kick too hard and is relatively cheap to shoot. It's how I introduced my wife into 2A fun. Good Luck!

Welcome! I don't care if you look like this guy. If you support the Constitution and 2A, you're good to go in my books!

shutterstock_120849055.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads