JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All!

I originally got into firearms due to the spike of asian racism and attacks. Once I started practicing with my firearm though, it got into my blood and regret not supporting the second amendment sooner. Currently trying to convert my fellow community that guns are tools and not scary black weapons of death. Especially with the riots, the phrase "don't tread on me" should apply to everyone. Asian, white, black, or not, trust yourself and protect all you hold dear!

Welcome Aboard, glad you "Finally Saw the Light" and have embraced your true god given rights!
ALL LIVES MATTER, NO MATTER WHAT! Regardless of what's happening today, always remember, YOU have the glorious gift of life, it's yours and no one else's, and it's entirely up to YOU to live it the best you can, and to protect it by any means available! When seconds count, the police are only minutes away, and they cannot stop a threat after it's happened to you, all they really do is collect statements, gather evidence, and put out yellow tape!

B583212D-2C9E-445A-B4DB-7AE8A10B43FA.gif
37A1ECC1-BA4C-4E36-A791-5E40BD32D7DD.gif

Glad to have you with us! ;):s0155:

Welcome from the Western edge of Europe.

I remain puzzled as to why you should be late-comer to 2A, after all, it IS part of the Constitution of the United States of America. It's rather like supporting the right to draw breath.

Still, now you've seen the light.........

@tac , sadly the education system these days merely glosses over U.S. history, ESPECIALLY the significance and details of our founding in order to hide the power citizens actually legally have.

A corny analogy:

It's almost like living in that movie, "The Matrix". He wasn't supposed to wake up and see what's going on. He wasn't supposed to stop relying on the government to protect himself, but he did... and that red pill tastes sweet! ;)

Hello All!

I originally got into firearms due to the spike of asian racism and attacks. Once I started practicing with my firearm though, it got into my blood and regret not supporting the second amendment sooner. Currently trying to convert my fellow community that guns are tools and not scary black weapons of death. Especially with the riots, the phrase "don't tread on me" should apply to everyone. Asian, white, black, or not, trust yourself and protect all you hold dear!
in my 40-some years of owning firearms - until darn it they fell off that damn boat - none of them, I repeat none of those deadly tools rose up on their own and killed anyone. Maybe I've always had well behaved ones.

LA-Riots-Koreatown.jpg

Not saying anything about which "Asian Group" you want to identify with and I don't know how old you are but I'm glad that you are finally.....

AWOKE.

Aloha, Mark

PS.........

The phenomenon of being woke is a cultural push to challenge problematic norms, systemic injustices and the overall status quo through complete awareness. Being woke refers to a person being aware of the theoretical ins and outs of the world they inhabit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top