JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, found this forum on search engine when looking for ammo. How have I missed it for so long? Anyway, glad we have this and thanks to creators!

I have received some feedback and can't figure out how to reciprocate. Don't seem to have the option. Using android mostly.

Thanks!

Hi all, found this forum on search engine when looking for ammo. How have I missed it for so long? Anyway, glad we have this and thanks to creators!

I have received some feedback and can't figure out how to reciprocate. Don't seem to have the option. Using android mostly.

Thanks!
I think click on that user's clickable and then look for feedback etc.. you'll find it.
And welcome to the site!

Welcome to NWFA. :)

Or, hover your mouse pointer over their name. A window will appear that has some of their info. Over on the lower right part of the window you will see feedback numbers. Click on one of those numbers and you'll be able to navigate to leave feedback.

:s0155:

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads