JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Download available for the new map pack on COD: WAW. 3 new pvp maps and a new nazi zombie map. Haven't played the new zombies but the 3 pvp maps are sick! Between this and March Madness, I don't think I'll be gettin' much sleep in the next few dayz. Yikes!

GO UW!

After playing COD since the very very beginning, I was so disappointed in WaW. Some of it I would give an okay, but to put zombies in a WWII game and then the tazer guns was BS to me. I have always played COD because it was always authentic.

I mean look at the town of Foy in the original pc COD game. Watch Band of Brothers while they were in Bastogne and Foy and see how close the game and the movie was and then they do this crap to the game... To me it mocks the brave men who are dearest to my heart and my heros of the 101st!

Just my 2 cents!

Yeah, but the laser gun is totally hidden and unfindable unless your in the know; Programmers do that hidden content thing all the time. Sure it breaks all continuity of the game, but it's fun, only available on the one level, finite and completely hidden unless you know the trick. And the zombies is an extra, it's not part of the game story arc, online or pvp and maybe just a nod to the classic Castle Wolfenstein.

My only complaint and it's totally an afterthought, is they made the .357 the most killer handgun. I wasn't there, but I don't think .357's were GI and on top of that u can empty a 1911 on someone in the game and they don't die, but shoot 'em 3 times with .357 and they're cooked.

I think so, but I can't say for sure since I don't play ps3. But I think I heard a developer say xbox and ps3 map packs will be released at the same time and pc will be out shortly after.

After playing COD since the very very beginning, I was so disappointed in WaW. Some of it I would give an okay, but to put zombies in a WWII game and then the tazer guns was BS to me. I have always played COD because it was always authentic.

I mean look at the town of Foy in the original pc COD game. Watch Band of Brothers while they were in Bastogne and Foy and see how close the game and the movie was and then they do this crap to the game... To me it mocks the brave men who are dearest to my heart and my heros of the 101st!

Just my 2 cents!

You seriously played CoD for authenticity? WOW!!!

The genre that CoD resides in is called Arcade style to gamers. If you want realism on a scale rarely seen check out Operation Flashpoint or the newer version Armed Assault. OFP2 is also in the works but a year or two down the road.

At least there wasn't any zombies or laser guns.

Agreed... also the laser, not really hard to find. I was palying it with my friend for his first time and he found the chest of random weapons and first gun he got... you guessed it, the laser. Nazi zombies is fun but WOW is not. I still play cod 4 all the time but i quit playing wow when i hit level 46 it just got boring.

Matt

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads