JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This cry is a chicago suburb's rationale for changing their 5 year old storage ordinance to an outright ban to include AR-15s, AK-47s, and Uzis and mags w/a capacity greater than 10.

Fines after mid-June are $250 > $1k daily!

So watch for the new rally's war cry of "increase the public's sense of safety" sprouting up in the great PNW but be prepared to articulate back, "How does this action (being proposed) increase one iota of public safety?"

This cry is a chicago suburb's rationale for changing their 5 year old storage ordinance to an outright ban to include AR-15s, AK-47s, and Uzis and mags w/a capacity greater than 10.

Fines after mid-June are $250 > $1k daily!

So watch for the new rally's war cry of "increase the public's sense of safety" sprouting up in the great PNW but be prepared to articulate back, "How does this action (being proposed) increase one iota of public safety?"

:s0101:

I was just hearing on the radio on Lars about how the Multnomah Co jail uses a computer system tell them when the budgets cut who to let out of jail.
And so far they are cutting loose anyone from car prowlers to drug addicts all the way to murderers
Along with the sanctuary status welcoming and protecting people who break the law and don't care about this country.
Lets not forget the hate and dissent for LEOs, while praising criminals.

I think I'll keep my high cap mags and AR15s

Mantra and memes have much in common with public transportation.

No responsibility
Get on any time
Get off any time
Shared
Goes in a loop
Unanimous riders
Strap hangers
Stuck on a pre-determined route...

The similarities are endless.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR