JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.jpeg Anyone try out the new magpul glock 17 mags? How well do thry work?

I also pre-ordered a Magpul hunter for my remington 700. Kinda fell in love with them. Kinda impatient waiting for that stock.

I got a few of the 1st batch that was recalled. They all worked fine in the 17. Had some issues as the said in the 19. Got the new bodies and now they work in both.

Also, please post up a review of that stock. I have a set of twins, 2 700 tacticals (223 & 308), that are still rocking their hogue stocks. I would say the magpul is a good looking option over the 5-1k range chassis systems.

Last Edited:
Ooooooooo

May have to put yet *another* item on my want list.

I like the stock. Full float and I hope they have ones for the heavy barrels. Then again the HS stock on mine now works fine.

Yeah the stocks were supposes to be out in the summer, but they just started shipping them to distributors.
I'm hoping it won't be 6 mths before I see it.
I'm planning on getting the new bottom metal and mags when they are available.

For the reviews and what it says it has it looks like a great stock and at that price! Dang beats the heck out of the $500-$1000 other brands out there.
I'm sure it will be better than my stock it came with. Knowing magpul it shouldn't disappoint.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top